RBI Assistant Main Exam was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. It has five sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer and Quantitative Aptitude and also Descriptive section. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||40||Moderate||20 – 25|
|Computer||40||40||Easy||33 – 35|
|Reasoning||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||15 – 20|
|English||40||40||Moderateto Difficult||18 – 23|
|GA||40||40||Moderate||20 – 25|
Overall Good Attempt – 120 – 135
Quant Section: It was moderate and time-consuming.
- Data Interpretation – 15 questions
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- 10 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Allegation, Probability
Reasoning Section: Reasoning section was Moderate to difficult
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(5 sets, 5 question each)
Box-based Puzzle (2 Variable)
Blood Relation with age (2 Variable)
Scheduling (Month, Date) Based Puzzle
Linear Seating Arrangement (2 Variable)
Date of Birth and Year Based Puzzle
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous(Blood Relation,Alphanumeric Series) – 10 questions
English Section: English section was moderate to difficult
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Sentence Connector – 10 Questions
- Parajumble – 5 Question
- Error Spotting – 5 questions
- Cloze Test – 5 questions
- Phrase/Idiom – 5 questions
Computer Awareness Section: Computer Awareness section was easy. Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section: General Awareness section was moderate to difficult. The section includes Static GK, Banking Awareness and CA.