RBI conducts Preliminary Exam for the Post of Assistant today. The overall exam was easy. Same pattern is followed in all four shifts. So lets see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 25|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||18 – 30|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||14 – 20|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. DI is easy. The topics were
- Simplification/Approximation – 10 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section contained 3 puzzles. Reasoning section was very easy and everyone can attempt 30+ questions.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Syllogism – 5 questions(easy)
- Alphanumeric Series– 5 questions (easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions) (easy to moderate)
- Miscellaneous – 5 questions (easy) [Direction Blood Relation]
English section was moderate.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (8 questions) (story based)
- Cloze test – 7 questions (moderate)
- Error spotting – 5 questions (easy to moderate)
- Spelling Error – 5 questions(easy)
- Parajumble – 5 questions(easy)