At an investor event named “Delivering dreams, sharing prosperity”, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje Scindia inked 12 Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) worth Rs.2530 crores with private companies to set up industrial units in Rajasthan in New Delhi.
• This investor meet organized by the Government of Rajasthan in association with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
• The proposed industrial units are expected to generate around 8,000 jobs and several thousand more indirect employment opportunities.
• The government signed the MoUs with companies like Nitin Spinners, Mayur Uniquoters, Sangam India and Rajasthan Textile Mills Limited.
• It was a part of a series of events being held across India and abroad to promote investment opportunities in Rajasthan ahead of the Global Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit to be held in Jaipur on November 19-20.
Global Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit 2015:
• The Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit will be an unprecedented event with strategic conferences, sector-specific/cross-sectoral discussions and deliberations, an MSME Conclave and one-on-one meetings.
• It will bring together leading investors from all over the world, senior State government officials and local business community for interactions on investment environment and opportunities in Rajasthan.
• Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit will be organized at the State capital, Jaipur on 19-20 November, 2015.