RITES Ltd., Mini Ratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways has received highest ever Profit After Tax (PAT) of Rs. 306 crore during the year 2014-15, higher by 16% of previous year.
- RITES Ltd., recorded Profit After Tax of Rs. 264 crore for the year 2013-2014.
- The company has also recorded new heights in its core business of consultancy as well as loco leasing.
- It has seen an increase of 31% from Rs. 593 crore to Rs. 776 crore during the year 2014-15.
Highest ever paid dividend:
- The dividend payout for the year is Rs. 62 crore, which is 62% of the paid up share capital of the company. It is also the highest ever paid dividend by any company so far.
- The company has been consistently rated as “Excellent” in its MOU performance.
About RITES Ltd:
- RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Services
- Established in 1974, under the Ministry of Railways
- Head Quarters: Gurgaon, Haryana
- Chairman: Rajiv Mehrotra