Rahul Sachdev clinched first All India open invitational snooker championship 2016, Sachdev had achieved the highest by reaching the national 6 Reds final in the year 2013, and however winning this feet will certainly raise his confidence.
- Rahul Sachdev of Maharashtra defeated current national 6Reds no 4 Pushbender Singh of Railways 5-3.
- In the road to final Rahul ousted LaxmanRawat of railways whereas Pushbender Singh defeated Kamal Chawla of railways.
- The Invitational Snooker championship 2016 held at Aurangabad in Maharashtra.
All India Open –Invitational Snooker Championship 2016:
- The tournament played between February 19 and February 29 2016.
- The mega event to have four groups, and the tournament being organized by Billiards and Snooker Association of Aurangabad.
- The winner rewarded with the case prize of Rs. 51, 000/- and the Runner to get Rs. 25, 000/- also the Highest Break in the tournament awarded with Rs.11, 000/-.
- The players have to pay registration fee of Rs. 700/- to participate in the mega event.