Questions asked in today’s BOB PGDBF PO Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Shift I Quants Questions:
Number Series :
- 174, 169, 162, 152, 138, ?
- 1, 3, 10, 48 ,?
- 462, 462, 456, 432, ?
- 17, 24, 13, 26, 9, ?
- 5193, 97, 49, 25, ?
Shift II Quants Questions:
- 20,13,24,11,28, ?
- 185,149,119,94,73, ?
- 564,562,553,525,?, 334
- 6,4,4,8,48, ?
- 65,33,17, ?, 5,3
Shift I GA Questions:
- ABN AMRO bank Headquarter located in which of the following country ? – Netherlands
- Dishonour of cheque for sufficiency of funds in the amount deal with under which section ? – Section 138
- How much is the allocation fund for NABARD ?– Rs 30,000 crore.
- In united kingdom “merchant banking”institutions are referred to as ? – Investments Banks
- Indian Overseas Bank headquarter located in which of the following cities ?- Chennai
- Indradhanush 2.0 related with ?– For recapitalization of PSBs
- Konkani language belongs to which part of India ? – Goa
- Kuchipudi is the classical dance of which Indian State ? – Andhra Pradesh
- LIME app is launced by which of the following Bank ?– Axis Bank
- Manas wildlife Sanctuary situated in which of the following India State ? – Assam
- Payzapp application launched by which of the Private Sector Bank ?– HDFC
- PMMY target the loan NBFC –
- Rupesh shah associated with which of the following sport ? – Billiard
- SLR determine by RBI in order to control ? – expansion of bank credit
- UNEP Stands ? – United Nations Environment Programme.
- What does CNP stand for ?– Card Not Present
- What is BBPS in NPCI ?– Bharat Bill Payment System
- What is the full form of APBS -? Aadhaar Payment Bridge System
- What VPA stands for in UPI ? – Virtual Payment Address
- Which day is celebrated on 25th April ? – World Malaria Day
- Which river flows in the city Cuttack ?– Mahanadi
- What is the size of Rs.2000 Note? – 166m*66m
- What does R stand for in the expansion of MUDRA? – Re-finance
- What does D stand for in the expansion of RIDF? – Development
- 100% government equity paymentbank?- India post payment bank
- UN president Antanio Guterres former president of which country ?- Portugees
Shift II GA Questions:
- AEPS full form ? – Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
- AEPS SYSTEM required Aadhar number and _____________ ? – Bank IIN or Name
- Airtel payment bank is joint venture with? – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
- China Nepal Army Exercise Name ?- Sagarmatha Friendship-2017
- Dibrugarh is situated on the bank of which river? – Brahmaputra river
- Dodhar trophy related to which sport ? – Cricket
- EaZypay app launched by ? – ICICI bank
- Gurubakksh Singh Sandhu is the coach for ?- Boxing Coach
- Headquarters of central bank of India? – Mumbai
- In MUDRA, D stands For ?- Development
- India’s highest bridge built on which River ?- Narmada River
- JAN Laxmi finance NBFC Headquarters ? – Bengaluru
- Jitu Rai and Amandeep Singh related to? – Shooting
- Kathakali dance is the classical dance of ? – Kerala
- Malyalam language state ? – Kerala
- PCA stands for ?- Prompt Corrective Action
- RBI nationalised in –1949
- UPI developed by – NPCI
- Krishna Wildlife sanctuary located in ? – Andhra Pradesh
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Headquarters? – Chennai
- Five associates and the Bharatiya Mahila Bank became part of the State Bank of India (SBI) .The total customer base of the bank has reached? – 37 crores
- Banks were advised to initiate urgent steps to ensure electronic filing of (CTR) and(STR) to FIU-IND. what is S in STR ? – Suspicious