Vice President of India, Mr Hamid Ansari, released professor Bhim Singh’s book titled Unbelievable-Delhi to Islamabad on 8th May 2105 at a function in New Delhi. The travelogue by Prof Bhim Singh is unique in its content and must be read by all,the Vice President told while addressing on the occasion.
- The book is an effort mainly started by the lawyers of India and Pakistan to ensure that Pakistani prisoners languishing in Indian jails are treated in accordance with the Constitution Of India spirits.
- It also makes certain that Indian prisoners in Pakistan jails are not denied fair trials.
Some information on Indian Vice President Hamid Ansari
- Hamid Ansari was born on1st April 1937, in Kolkata, WestBengal.
- He assumed office on11th August 2011.
- Ansari is14th Vice president of India.
- After Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Hamid Ansari is the second person to be elected for Vice President post for two consecutive terms.
- At present he is serving as President of Indian Institute Of public Administration and Chancellor of Punjab University.
- From 2000 to 2002, he served as anAmbassadar of Aligarh Muslim university.
- Ansari bacame chairman Indian National Commission of Minorities[ MCM] On 6th March 2006.
- In 2007 he alloted few percentage of seats to Dalit Christians in St Stephens College.
- Vice President Of India, is the2nd highest constitutional office in India after the President.
- The term of office for VP of India is 5 years and can be renewed.
Details on Aligarh Muslim university[AMU]
- AMU was established in the year1920.
- This university is a public university, funded by the Central government of India.
- Its main campus is situated in Aligarh,Uttar Pradesh.
- AMUranks 3rd in the list of universities of india.
- Vice chancellorof AMU is Zameerud-din shah.
- This university has around 30,000 students and 2000 academic staffs.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification