International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Junior World Cup Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun 2019 was held at the Shooting Center, Suhl, Germany from July 12-20, 2019.India tops the medal tally
- 4 Gold in team event & 6 in Individual event
- 4 Silver in team event & 5 in Individual event.
- 3 Bronze in team event & 2 in Individual event.
India won gold in the following team events:
- 25m Standard Pistol Men Junior
- 25m Pistol Men Junior
- 50m Pistol Men Junior
- 10m Air Rifle Women Junior
India won gold in the following Individual events:
|50m Rifle 3 Positions Men Junior||Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar||Zalan Pekler of Hungary|
|10m Air Pistol Men Junior||Sarabjot Singh||Zhehao Wand of China|
|25m Rapid Fire Pistol Men Junior||Anish Bhanwala||Egor Ismakov of Russia|
|25m Standard Pistol Men Junior||Udhayveer Sidhu||Adarsh Singh of India|
|50m Pistol Men Junior||Gaurav Rana||Arjun Singh Cheema of India|
|10m Air Rifle Women Junior||Elavenil Valarivan||Mehuli Ghosh of India|
Records held by Indians
- Udhayveer Sidhu ,Vijayveer and Adarsh broke record in 25m Standard Pistol Men Junior Team. Udhayveer shot 575 in the event to lead a clean sweep for India as Adarsh Singh (568) and Anish Bhanwala (566) won silver and bronze respectively. Udhayveer combined with Adarsh and his twin Vijayveer Sidhu won a team gold in the event with a combined effort of 1707, a junior world record.
- Shreya Agrawal, Mehuli Ghosh and Elavenil Valarivan won gold in 10m Air Rifle Women Junior Team with a junior world record score of 1883.3.
- Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar clinched the gold in the 50m Rifle 3×40 Men Junior with a junior world record 459.3 score in the final. The earlier world junior record of 458.7 was shot by Filip Nepejchal of the Czech Republic in the Beijing World Cup in April 2019.
♦ Headquarters: Munich, Germany
♦ Founded: 1907
♦ President: Vladimir Lisin