Odisha is currently hosting the 17th India International Mega Trade Fair & Home Decor Exhibition 2021 at Janata Maidan, Bhubaneswar from February 19-March 1, 2021. It is being organized by the Odisha Chapter of the Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI).
- Partner Country for the 2021 Fair is Bangladesh & focus countries are Afghanistan & Iran.
- Bihar is the Partner State for the Fair.
- It was inaugurated by the Odisha Law Minister Pratap Jena.
- It will also showcase the latest developments in the field of real estate.
- To display Home & Decor products which adhere to the International Standards
- To serve as a platform for joint ventures, strategic tie-ups & other business possibilities.
- The fair has more than 250 stalls from 19 states of India.
- 9 countries are also participating in the exhibition, they are Bangladesh, Dubai, Iran, Thailand, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Lebanon & Tunisia.
- The Fair was organized in collaboration with Utkal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UCCI), Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry and GS Marketing Associates.
Recent Related News:
On September 11, 2020 Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik launched a first-of-its-kind statewide scheme called “GARIMA” to ensure the safety and dignity of core sanitation workers of the state.
Capital – Bhubaneswar
Tiger Reserve– Similipal Tiger Reserve, Satkosia Tiger Reserve