US President Barack Obama has appointed top Indian-American CEO Ajaypal Singh Banga as member of the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations. This post is a key administrative position tasked with providing policy advice on international trade matters. Banga was an MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad.
Knowledge is Wealth
- Ajaypal Singh Banga is the current President and Chief Executive Officer of MasterCard.
- Banga was CEO of Citigroup Asia Pacific responsible for all businesses in the region.
- He also served at PepsiCo Restaurants International India as Director for marketing and business development.
- He studied B.A. in Economics from Delhi University.
- Banga was awarded with Foreign Policy Association Medal in 2012.