Serbian Novak Djokovic ‘s suffered his first Davis Cup defeatin five years as he trailed Kazakhstan in their World Group first round match on Saturday.
The First Set Back in Five Years:
- The Top seed teamed up with his Serbian teammate Nenad Zimonjic for the doubles match but suffered a tight 6-3, 7-6, 7-5 defeat to AndreyGolubev and Aleksandr.
- Djokovic will face Mikhail in a bid to keep the contest alive, The Winner of the Serbia- Kazakhstan will play either defending champions Britain or Japan in the last eight.
- Novak Djokovic battled for almost five hours to defeat Mikhail Kukushkin to level the tie 2-2 before Viktor Troicki won, Serbia will now host Great Britain in July.
- World Men’s Top seed Novak Djokovic is Serbian Professional Tennis Player.
- He is generally considered to be one of the Tennis greats of all time.
- Novak Djokovic has won 11 grand Slams which is ranked fourth in the open era tied with Bjorn Borg.
- He has Six Australian Grand Slam titles under his belt tied with Tennis Great Roy Emerson, Also three Wimbledon and two US open Grand Slam titles cementing his tennis life.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification