Novak Djokovic and Victoria Azarenka who beat Milos Raonic and Serena Williams respectively in straight sets to win BNP Paribas Open Titles 2016 at Indian Wells in California.
- Serbian Novak Djokovic beat Milos Raonic of Canada in straight sets 6-2, 6-0 to win the BNP Paribas Open for a record fifth time.
- Novak Djokovic won the Indian Wells title in 2008, 2011, 2014, 2015 and now 2016. The victory, the 62nd of his career, sees the 28-year-old draw level with Roger Federer on 27 Masters 1000 tournament victories, and he has a chance to go past the Swiss with victory at the Miami Masters.
- Victoria Azarenka of Belarus beat world number one Serena Williams of US to claim the BNP Paribas Open title in Indian Wells.
- She defeated Serena Williams by 6-4, 6-4 with this will return to the top 10 in the world rankings after this Victory.
In the Doubles in Men’s category Pierre-Hugues Herbert and his compatriot Nicolas Mahut of France defeated Vasek Pospisil of Canada and his US Partner Jack Sock by 6–4, 7–6.
US Pair Bethanie Sands and Coco Vandeweghe defeated Julia Gorges of Germany and his Partner Karolina Pilskova of Czech Republic by 4-6, 6-4.
Indian Wells Masters:
- This Title is also known as BNP Paribas Open was founded by Charlie Pasarell and Raymond Moore, is an annual tennistournament held at Indian Wells United States.This tournaments has Total Financial Commitment: $6,157,160
- The tournament is played on hard courts and is the best-attended tennis tournament outside the four Grand Slam
- Indian Wells has the second-largest permanent tennis stadiumin the world.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification