The leading Urdu poets Nida Fazli had passed away due to heart attack in Mumbai. He was the famous lyricists and song composer of bollywood.
About Nida Fazli
- Hasan Nida Fazli was born on 12 October 1938 in Delhi.
- He was an Indian Hindi and Urdu poet, lyricist and dialogue writer.
- He got the Sahitya Akademi award for his collection of poems, Khoya Hua Sa Kuchh, in 1998.
- He was the student of Literature and also writes poetry on Kabir, Meera and Amir Khusro’s Sufi world.
- His best known works are Mor Naach, Ham Qadam, and Safar Me Dhoop To Hogi
- In 2003 he got Star Screen Award for Best Lyricist for Sur and Bollywood Movie Award – Best Lyricist for Aa Bhi Ja from
- He also got Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2013.
Some of the poetries written by him are as follow
- Lafzon ke phool
- Mor Naach
- Aankh aur Khwab ke Darmiyaan
- Safar mein dhoop to hogi
- khoya hua sa kuch
- Duniya ek khilona hai
- He also wrote dohas, couplets in traditional Hindi.
- He was honored with the National Harmony Award for writing on communal harmony.
- He had written 24 books in Urdu, Hindi and Gujarati some of them are assigned as school textbooks in Maharashtra.
- He also received the Mir Taqi Mir award for his autobiographical novel Deewaron Ke Bich from the Government of M.P.