NICL Recruitment Administrative Officers 2015 – Fresher Jobs
National Insurance Company Ltd ( NICL ) has invites Online Application recruitment for 362 post of Administrative Officers in Scale I cadre from open market. Eligible candidates can apply only via online from 05-01-2015 to 24-01-2015.
NICL Vacancy Details:
|Post||Vacancy||Age||Qualification & Experience||Salary|
|Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ M.COM/ B.COM|
|Legal||60||Graduate in Law|
|Automobile Engineering||30||B.E./B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering|
|Information Technology||20||B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology|
|Generalist||192||Graduate in any stream|
Important Date :
Online Registration Starting Date – 05-01-2015
Last Date for Online Registration – 24.01.2015
Date of online Examination – April 2015
Downloading of call letters – 10 days prior to the date of examination
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination & interview.
Admit Card: Admit card for exam will be available to download 10 days prior main examination on official web-site only.
Application Fee : Rs.50/- for SC/ ST / PWD/ EXS/ DXS candidates and all other candidates Rs.600/-
Payment via online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Note – Non Refundable
For more detail see the official Notification
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” from 05-01-2015 to 24-01-2015.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidate should have scan the photograph & signature.
2. Candidate should have valid email ID.
3. Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
4. Select appropriate advertisement link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
7. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
8. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button.
9. Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.