NIACL AO MAINS 2019 was over across India. The overall level of the exam is moderate. It has five sections namely General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and Descriptive section. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
Time Duration: 120 Minutes
Name of the Test
No. of Questions
Quantitative Aptitude: It was moderate.
- Data Interpretation – 20 questions[Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Caselet and Table]
- Number Series – 5 Questions[Missing Number Series]
- Quantity I & II – 5 Questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – Partnership, Profit and loss, Boat and Stream, Age, Mensuration, Time and Work etc., – 15 Questions
Reasoning Ability: It includes moderate level questions.
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements(Linear seating arrangement with two rows, Floor, Square) – 20 questions
- Blood Relation – 3 questions
- Syllogism – 3 questions[Old Pattern]
- Coding & Decoding – 5 questions
- Logical Reasoning – 7 questions
- Machine Input/Output – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 2 questions
General English: English section was Moderate.
- Reading Comprehension – 10 questions
- Double & Triple Fillers – 6 questions
- Cloze Test – 10 questions
- Error Spotting – 8 questions
- Sentence Rearrangement – 6 questions
- Word Exchange – 5 questions
- Phrase Replacement – 5 questions
General / Financial Awareness: General Awareness section was moderate. It includes CA, Current Banking awareness, Current Insurance Awareness, Static GK and Static Banking Awareness. Most of the CA questions asked from last six months.
Current Affairs – 30
Static GK – 2
Government Schemes – 1
Insurance Awareness – 5
- Write a letter to the editor expressing your concern about increasing craze of PubG game.
- Write a letter to your friend describing MSME
- Should mother tongue be given importance in primary education
- Pros and Cons of getting Insurance Plan online.