Our reader Subhojit shared interview experience that he had during NIACL AO Interview Experience. You can learn from his experience and find a way for yourself as well in the upcoming days.
Name: Subhojit Paul, M.Sc in Physics
Venue: The pride hotel, Kolkata
Time: 8.30 a.m
Only the senior-most member asked questions while others remained silent. The bell rang, I entered the room and greeted everyone and all of them replied with a smile.
M1: what does your father do?
M2:-(Probably the chairman asked me repeated questions.)
Some of the questions:
- You are joining insurance sector at such a young age..why?
- Have u cracked any other exams?
- What govt have done so far for the insurance sector?
- FDI limits?
- Private players in insurance sector??
- What is the special product that NIACL has while others don’t? ( i couldn’t answer it)
- Merger of 3 general insurers?
Then he asked other members to ask few more questions but they said that’s enough and told me that it’s over and wished me “All the best”
It was my first interview and the panel was very cordial and helpful. Probably they had our marks with them and mains scores matter the most.
All the best for your Result !!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU Subhojit for sharing your Interview Experience with us