Netaji’s Driver Colonel Nizamuddin becomes oldest human alive at 116 years by opening a bank account at the ripe old age of 116-years.
- Colonel Nizamuddin alias Saifuddin’s voter identity card and passport, which he produced as proof of identity before the State bank of India for opening the account, he was born in 1900.
- This year February a Japanese man, who was thought to be the oldest man alive passed away at the age of 114.
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose:
- Netaji was born in the year 1897 as the 9th child of his parents at Cuttack in Odisha.
- Netaji had a successful in Indian Civil Services (ICS) examination, after some time he resigned from the worthwhile career of civil service to join the freedom struggle.
- In the course of the period of 1921-1941, he was imprisoned eleven times in various jails in India. Netaji differed from Mahatma Gandhi’s view of gaining independence through a non-violent struggle.
- His death in a plane crash is still not proven by any evidence.
Some Quotes from the Freedom fighter:
- Jai Hind,
- Freedom is not given – it is taken.
- Give me blood and I will give you freedom.