Gold loan Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) Muthoot Finance in collaboration with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance (BAGIC) has launched “Muthoot Gold Shield” to provide insurance to its customers on gold jewellery.
- This scheme is backed by the Group Affinity All Risk policy of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- It is launched as a part of Muthoot Finance’s ongoing customer loyalty programme and social commitment.
About Muthoot Gold Shield:
This scheme will provide insurance coverage to the customers of Muthoot Finance as a loyalty product as it will be given at the time of closure of gold loans and release of gold ornaments.
- Its objective is to impart financial shield to the customers in case of any unforeseen events.
- The policy will cover burglary, robbery, theft from insured person’s home, loss-in-transit and 13 other disasters (natural calamities).
- Notable, this scheme requires zero documentation and is provided at a nominal premium.
Recent Related News:
i.On September 29, 2020 Flipkart and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company partnered to offer ‘DigitalSuraksha Group Insurance’ for customers who wish to cover themselves against financial losses resulting from cyber-attacks, cyber frauds, or other such malicious activities on various online platforms.
ii.On October 14, 2020 PhonePe in association with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company launched car and bike insurance products on its platform. This launch enables more than 230 million registered PhonePe users to insure their vehicles, in under 2 minutes, without having to upload any documents before making a purchase.
About Muthoot Finance:
Managing Director (MD)– George Alexander Muthoot
Headquarter– Kochi, Kerala
About Bajaj Allianz General Insurance:
Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)– Tapan Singhel
Headquarter– Pune, Maharashtra