On 29th May 2020, The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) reorganised its advisory committee on service providers and appointed TV Mohandas Pai, Service Chairman of Manipal Global Education as its chairman to support the 12 member panel and provide professional insights on the service providers handled by the IBBI.
Members of Advisory Committee on Service Providers:
The 12 member panel includes a representative from the Ministry of Corporate affairs and
- Akhil Gupta, Chairman of Bharti Infratel,
- Bimal N Patel, Director General of Raksha Shakti University,
- Chinna Veerappan Rajendran, MD & CEO of CSB Bank,
- J Ranganayakulu, Former ED of Sebi,
- PR Ramesh, former Chairman of Deloitte India,
- Sameer sharma, DG and CEO of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
- Binoy J.Kattadiyil, MD of ICSI Institute of Insolvency Professionals
- Punam Sahgal, Former Dean, Indian Institute of Management,Lucknow
- Shrikrishna Kulkarni, Chairman, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Vellayan Subbiah Murugappa, MD of Tube Investment of India Ltd.
i.The appointments of the Insolvency Professionals(IPs) as administrators are provided by the Security and Exchange Board of India Regulations. 2018.
ii.The IBBI will prepare the IPs for the panel with the requirements and regulations of the SEBI and SEBI will appoint the IPs from the panel of Administrations in accordance with the regulations.
iii.The validity of the panel is for six months and a new panel will replace the existing panel.
IBBI is the institution for implementing the insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
Chairperson– Dr. M.S Sahoo
Established– 1st October 2016
Chairman– Ajay Tyagi
Established– 12th April, 1992