The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is set to join the league of the most prominent world leaders at the World famous Wax Museum Madame Tussauds in London.
- Recently, Modi figured in the Time Magazine’s Person of the Year’s list which gives him enough support to figure in the museum.
- He is currently the second most followed politician on twitter after President Obama also confirms the intense interest the public have in him
- His wax figures will be dressed in his signature Kurta with a jacket, and will be featured making a traditional Namaste gesture.
- It is a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities
- It is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks.
- It is named after Marie Tussauds who was born in 1761 in France
- She created her first wax statue of Voltaire in 1777
- Today, the museum incorporates London Planetarium and has expanded to Amsterdam, Bangkok, Beijing, Berlin and Washington D.C among many others.
- It has the wax sculptures of some of the most famous dignitaries like Adolf Hitler and Nicki Minaj