Ministry of HUPA(Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation) clears first affordable housing projects under Housing for All by 2022 Mission,Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana (PMAY) for Chattisgarh by Central Sanctioning-cum-Monitoring Committee chaired by Dr.Nandita Chatterjee.
- The Committee also approved release of first installment of Rs.76 cr to Chattisgarh government.
Government approved the proposals for building 26,034 houses in 11 cities and towns in the state.
11 cities :
Raipur(3104), Naya Raipur(7720), Bhilai industrial Estate(192), Rajnandagaon(272), Nardaha(Raipur-192), Jorapalli(Raigarh-144), Bilaspur(Chilhati-272), Shriramnagar (kanker-134), Machewa (Mahasamund-336), Balod(Sivni-140) and Sukma(164).
Housing for All mission :
- “Housing for All by 2022” aimed for urban areas launched by PM Modi on June, 2015.
- Central Gov grants one lakh per house
Target : 2 crore houses in urban & 4 crore houses in rural
Key points :
- Chattisgarh CM : Raman Singh
- Chattisgarh Governor : Balramji Das Tandon
- Chattisgarh Capital : Raipur
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification