Microsoft India signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Andhra Pradesh Government as a part of which former will provide technical knowledge to A.P. Government.
(Andhra Pradesh CM – N. Chandrababu Naidu)
- It was signed during the Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, visit to T-Hub, an incubation facility promoted by the Telangana government to support technology-enabled start-ups.
- The MoU will support building 3 proof-of-concept (PoC) solutions by applying Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Advanced Visualization method in the fields of education, agriculture and eCitizen services.
- Microsoft India would set up a Centre of Excellence in Visakhapatnam, as part of its digital inclusion drive in the state.
- Telangana government has also sought Microsoft’s cooperation in areas such as digitisation of classrooms and last-mile connectivity to rural areas.
MoU benefits to AP
- The PoC solutions will be built and deployed to address specific problems within each of the fields to achieve better outcomes for the State.
- It would use the lab method for data gathering, analysis, predictive analysis and policy planning.
- Microsoft India will continue to engage and train State Government’s key IT executives on Microsoft technologies such as Cloud, Mobility and appropriate Microsoft Technology stack.
About T-Hub technology
T-Hub is a technology incubator with collaborative efforts from Indian School of Business (ISB), International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-Hyderabad) and NALSAR University of Law besides various other organisations.