Michael White defeated Ricky Walden 5-0 in the final of the 300,000 pounds Indian Open World ranking snooker tournament in just 57 minutes in Mumbai.
About Michael white
- Michael White is a Welsh professional snooker player from Neath.
- At the age of nine he became the youngest player to have made a century break in competitive play and he was the world amateur champion by 14.
- Currently he has won his first ranking event title at 2015 Indian Open.
- Michael White, 23, had earlier beaten compatriot
- Mark Williams 4-2 in the semi-finals
- while Walden edged out Thailand’s world number 61
- Thepchaiya Un-Nooh, 4-3.
“Ever since I first played snooker at the age of seven, I have dreamed of winning tournaments,” Michael white told world snooker.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification