On Thursday 28th May 2015 Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief Minister of Haryana said that ‘‘Mhara Gaon Jagmag Gaon”(our village, illuminated village) scheme would be launched in those villages where there is no power theft. The scheme would also be launched in other villages where the consumers pay their bills regularly and where the line losses are not more than 20%.
- Electricity up to 16 hours per day would be provided to those villages and further it would be increased to 24 hours in well phased way.
- The Haryana CM was adressing ”vikas rally” at grain market in Nangal Chaudhary, and the demands put forth by Dr Abhey Singh Yadav representing Nangal Chaudhary assembly constituency were accepted by the CM of haryana.
- A number of announcements were made by the CM of Haryana. Approval for Lift Irrigation Scheme of Rs 143 crores for Nangal Chaudhary and district Mahendergarh was given by him and told that this will not be implemented through NABARD scheme.
- To another demand of Dr Abhey Singh to conside the cases of guest teachers and their regularisations, CM said that sympathy is there, but government has to go as per directions of the court.
- Punjab and Haryana high courts had dismissed guest teachers applications who were given notice for termination by the Government of Haryana.
- According to Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar, The court has ordered to make regular appointments and state governments had made arrangements, but the process would take a year to be completed .
- Relaxation in age to the Guest Teachers is being considered by the government, where their experience would be taken into the consideration.
- In the last ten years, very few appointments of teachers were made and there were lot of post still lying vacant .
- To the demand of constructing Logistic Hub which was to be developed in Bhawal, Nangal Chaudhary, the CM said that Corrodor would be constructed and along with it developments would take place.
- In the district of Mahendergarh, Contaoner Dept, Industrial units and Logistic Hub etc would come and it requires lots of land.
- The land owners offering lands to the government would be considered.
- CM also said that its now up to the MLAs to convince the farmers inorder to get the projects.
- As per Khattar, the government would add to the already existing market rates of the lands, so it would be beneficial to the farmers as they would get more than the market price.
NABARD– what it is??
- It refers to National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Established on 12th july1982.
- Headquarters is in Mumbai,Maharastra.
- Chaiman is Harsh kumar Banwala.
- NABARD looks after cottage industries, small industries and village industries…