Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Malwa Gramin Bank has invites new notification for recruitment of Officer Scale-III, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer, IT- Information and Technology, CA- Charted Accountant, Law Officer, Agricultural Officer), Officer Scale-I .
Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply through online from 07-01-2015 to 21-01-2015.
Organization: Malwa Gramin Bank
Job Role: Officer Scale I, II & III
No of Post: 32 Post
Location: Any Where in India
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 05-02-2015.
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 02 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 09 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT- Information and Technology): 02 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA- Charted Accountant): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Law Officer: 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 01 Post
7. Officer Scale-I: 16 Posts
Qualification Criteria :
Candidates who wish to apply for this post must posess the following skill and criteria : Certified Associate (CA) / Graduation & Post Graduation Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science from a recognized College / Institution.
Age Limit :
Candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age of 21 to 40 years for Posts A , 21 to 32 years for Post B to F & 18 to 28 years for Post G as on 01st June 2014.
Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around .Rs.14,500 to 25,700/- for Officer Scale I Posts, Rs.19,400 to 28,100/- for Officer Scale II Posts and Rs.25,700 to 31,500/- for Officer Scale III Posts Per Month.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com from 07-01-2015 to 21-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.malwagraminbank.com
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID
3. Click on “Recruitment”.
4. Select the appropriate post and Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. Now take print out of application form for future use.