MakeMyTrip, an online travel bureau said today that it has completely acquired Mygola, a mobile and smart-Phone application development company. The acquisition has been made possible through the Innovation-Fund allocated by the company. According to MakeMyTrip, the fund allocation is created in order to allow investments in start-up and Small-Cap companies belonging to the world of Tours & Travel. Mr. Deep Karla, the C.E.O of MakeMyTrip said that the acquisition is 100% and the complete Mygola team has joined MakeMyTrip now. However, he did not disclose any finance-related details and MakeMyTrip’s seventh overall acquisition and third of an Indian company.
- Mygola was created in the year 2009.
- The venture was started by Anshuman Bapna, an IIT and Stanford educated Technocrat
- The other one was Prateek Sharma, an I.I.T with Engineering & Marketing professional experience.
- Bapna was happy to have a venture with MakeMyTrip and said that their team-experience could help in creating better travelling- experience in the future.
- Presently, Mygol’s app is present in 16 cities across the world and has up to 5,000 installs on the Google Playstore i.e. on Android Operating System.
- Mygola has created many Online applications which help in
1. Considering local-transport choices
3.Selection of Tourist spot and other related details, including visiting-hours
4.Selection of event related activities like planning, organizing etc
5.Getting graphical vies, Map views etc about places , people and popular things