The State-owned B.H.E.L stated today that the 2,400-M.W Power-project named O.P-Jindal Thermal-Power-Project has been completely commissioned. The project location is in Chhattisgarh’s Raigarh-district, Tamnar.
- B.H.E.L has defined its scope of projects clearly. It includes designing of Power-plants infrastructure & engineering as the main objectives.
- Besides, the company also aims to completely cover the production and erection of heavy-electrical equipments like steam-turbines, boilers and power-generators within the facility. This is seen as a big move towards indigenous development of heavy-electrical equipments of international-quality standards.
- Monitoring and quality-management of Electro-static-precipitators through instrumentation-technologies is another motive behind taking up this project.
- B.H.E.L has earlier executed 4-power-units of 250-M.W capacity in Raigarh. They are operational since the year 2007.
- In addition to this, Jindal-Power has given a contract of another 4 units, with 600-M.W capacity-each.
- B.H.E.L has been bagging many orders from Jindal-Corporation due to its infrastructural and equipments manufacturing capacity with next-to zero power loss features.
About Jindal-power Limited
The company belongs to Jindal-Steel-&-Power Limited. It has a record of producing more than 18,000 M.W of thermal-power through various projects within the state. It shares the record of commissioning two-units belonging to this project, within the time-span of 16 days.