LIC HFL has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant/Associate/Assistant Managers. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager. The vacancies are as under:
Name of the Post: Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager
• Candidates are allowed to apply for the vacancy from only one state.
• The centre of online examination for the post of Assistant will be restricted to the state opted by the candidate.
• In case of multiple registrations, only latest valid registration will be kept valid.
• Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted preferably in that state initially and can be transferred to any other state later subject to the requirement and suitability.
For Assistant Manager:
• Posting may be anywhere in India based on the requirement of the Company
The starting basic pay of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) -14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 -1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 22,257/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
The starting basic pay of Rs. 21,270/- per month in the scale of 21270 – 1485(3) –25725 – 1665(15) – 50700 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 33,498/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) –56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 52,200/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Assistant: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
Assistant Manager: Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a
maximum period of 1 year.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018): Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2018.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2018 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute. indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post graduation
calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade
into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Assistant – Online Exam and Interview
Associate – Online Exam and Interview
Assistant Manager – Online Exam and Interview
The online examination will be separate for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. There will be penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
LIC HFL reserves the right to fix the minimum cut- off marks, section wise as well as on total in the online examination in order to finalize the number of candidates to be called for the Interview. The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method. Decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Examination for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will be called for interview. Candidates who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called). In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification, etc.) he/she will not be allowed to appear for the
The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
Selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination and will be appointed as Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC HFL for this purpose.
Assistant – Rs. 500
Associate – Rs. 500
Assistant Manager – Rs. 500
Start of online registration and payment of fees – 21.08.2018
End of online registration and payment of fees – 06.09.2018
Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination – 24.09.2018
Online Examination for Assistant (tentative) – 06.10.2018 or 07.10.2018
Online Examination for Associate (tentative) – 06.10.2018 or 07.10.2018
Online Examination for Assistant Manager (tentative) – 06.10.2018 or 07.10.2018