As all of you know it very well that LIC ADO Mains was conducted on 11 August 2019. You must be eagerly waiting for the reviews and analysis of this exam, so affairs cloud is here with the detailed analysis of this exam.
LIC ADO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sl.No.||Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability||50||50||120 minutes|
|2||General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary||50||50|
|3||Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector||50||50|
Overall Good Attempts: 120 – 130
Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability(Moderate to Easy)
- Seating arrangement & Puzzles.
- Data Interpretation
Good Attempts – 40-45
General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary(Moderate to Easy)
Current Affairs – 25 questions
- General Awareness section is moderate to easy. It includes Current Affairs, Static GK, Banking Current Affairs and Static Banking Awareness/Financial Awareness. Most of the GA questions asked from the last six months(February to July).
Topic-wise Weight-age in General Awareness:
|Topic||Number of Questions asked|
|Current Banking Awareness||3|
- Reading Comprehension
- Phrase Replacement
- Error Detection
- Word usage
- Cloze Test
- Column Based Questions
Good Attempts – 35-40
Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector(Moderate to Easy)
It will be the deciding factor for all the aspirants to get the selection for the interview. The questions were quite difficult.
- IGMS stands for – Integrated Grievance Management System
- Who among the following is considered as the primary stakeholder in the insurance claim process? – Customer
- TPA stands for – Third-Party Administrator
- NAV stands for – Net Asset Value
- FPR stands for – First Premium Receipt
- 4P’s of marketing – Price, Product, Promotion, and Place.
- Which plan is exclusively designed for female lives having Aadhaar Card? LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan
- Origins of modern insurance business can be traced on – Lloyds
- An interest-bearing account in the public fund of the government, SCWF has been set up for promoting the welfare of senior citizens
- A prospectus is a formal legal document used by insurance companies that provides details about the product……………Click Here To View More Insurance Awareness Questions
Good Attempts – 25-30
**Reviews are purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.
Click Here To View GA & Insurance Awareness Questions
Click Here to Subscribe Crack High Level Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions PDF 2019 Plan