LIC AAO exam again conducted on March 12 in two shifts both following the same pattern of questions.
According to our readers, we found mixed reviews today about the exam, while the exam on first weekend was easy for both days. General Awareness and computer section both moderate. Some also found Quant difficult and could not attempt much
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||30||90||Easy to Moderate||20-22|
Exclude the marks of English section from the total marks counting.
The section was easy to moderate. There were no inequality questions and input/output too. The questions were
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Circular arrangement (8 men sitting outside n inside) – 5 questions
- Row arrangement (seating north n south) – 5 questions
- Puzzles – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Miscellanous (coding-decoding, blood relation, etc) – 5 questions
The section was moderate. DI was also not that calculative.
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph) – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic equations – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics (Percentages, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, boat, Profit/Loss, probability, etc.) – 10 questions
The section was easy. One had to attempt only questions to qualify sectional cutoff.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fillers – 5 questions with double spacing
General Awareness Section:-
The current affairs questions were only of last 2-3 months, almost January and February. LIC AAO exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also. Static GK asked was difficult. Check the questions asked – link provided above.
The section was moderate. Some said it as easy, and some difficult. In this section, questions were based on topics like computer basics, Software/ Hardware, Networking, Applications, DBMS, internet, E-Mail, etc. Very basic questions were asked.
All the Best!!!