For providing mobile banking services to the customers in the remote regions (customers in the under-banked and un-banked regions) KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK launched a mobile banking application named “KOTAK BHARAT”.
Highlights of this App:
- The special part of this app is that it doesn’t require any internet connectivity.
- It is an android based app, this inclusive digital banking app is primarily targeted to benefit customers who can access this app in their preferred language.
- It is currently available in Hindi and English. The app would also be available in Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Kannada in about a month, followed by other Indian languages.
- Without any separate registration process the customers could download this app on their registered mobile number.
- KMB Executive Vice President Deepak Sharma said that Customers can manage their savings or current accounts and credit cards through this app.
- Initially this app will be launched in prominent Hindi belt center starting from lucknow, and within few months this app will be spread to other states.
- This app also facilitates other value added propositions such as recharging mobile/DTH services, finding Kotak ATMs & branches, linking Aadhaar number to the account, and even facilitates to avail services of government schemes like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana etc.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB) is the fourth largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization.
- KMB is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification