Japan’s Izumo Takuto and Hong Kong’s Zhu Chengzhu became champions at the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) World Junior Circuit Finals in the boys’ and girls’ categories, respectively.
Key highlights of the events
- The ITTF World Junior Circuit Finals was held at the Abhay Prashal Stadiumin in Madhya Pradesh.
- The Japanese Izumo hardly defeats Carlos Vedriel of Spain by 4-0 in a one-sided final.
- While Zhu enjoy the upper hand, faced stiff fighting from Park Seri of Korea.
- Both the winner took home 3800 US dollars.
- The runners-up received 2100 US dollars
- Japan’s Takuto Izumo won the Boys’ Singles title at the 11even Sports 2015 ITTF World Junior Circuit Finals
- After the final match Izumo Takuto of Japan and Zhu Chengzhu of Hong Kong become the world junior table tennis champions.
About the International Table Tennis Federation
- The InternationalTable Tennis Federation (ITTF) was founded by, the nine founding members being Austria, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, England, Germany, Hungary, India, Sweden and Wales.
- The InternationalTable Tennis Federation is the governing body for all international table tennis associations.
- The ITTF is responsible for the management of international competitions including the World Junior Circuit and the World Table Tennis Championships.
- The World Table Tennis Championships has been continued since 1926.
- President of International Table Tennis Federation – Thomas Weikert
- Headquarters of ITTF- Lausanne, Switzerland
- Membership of ITTF-218 member associations