An Israel-based company ‘Ecoppia’ is set to produce robotic solar cleaning technology in India for a project in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The project will take place through the Trilateral cooperation agreement between Israel, India, and UAE, which is the 1st of its kind between the 3 countries.
- The Trilateral partnership was initiated by the International Federation of Indo-Israel Chambers of Commerce (IFIICC).
- In September 2020, Israel and UAE signed the Abraham Accord, which marked the 1st public normalization of relations between UAE & Israel.
- Ecoppia is a leading company in robotic solution solar, it has a manufacturing base in India and over 2, 700 MegaWatt (MW) of global projects.
- India is a key partner of both UAE & Israel is set to play a major role in utilizing the global potential of UAE, Israel & India Trilateral cooperation.
- The business potential of cooperative ventures among the three countries is expected to be USD 110 Billion by 2030.
Click here to read about UAE-Israel agreed for peace agreement namely “Abraham Accord”
Recent Related News:
i.On August 17, 2020, Israel and UAE have agreed to sign the Israel–United Arab Emirates peace agreement, or the Abraham Accord to establish full diplomatic ties.
Co-Founder & Chairman – Eran Meller
CEO – Jean Scemama
Headquarters – Tel Aviv, Israel
Prime Minister- Benjamin Netanyahu
Currency– Israeli Shekel
About United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Capital– Abu Dhabi
Currency– United Arab Emirates dirham