IPPB Scale I Prelims Exam was over across India. The cutoff will be same for all states. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
The Overall level of the exam is moderate to easy
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Easy to Moderate||16-20|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||20-24|
Quant section was moderate to difficult.
- Data Interpretation – 2 sets (Line Graph, Table DI)
- Approximation – 5 Question(Easy to Moderate)
- Quadratic Equation– 5 questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- 10 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability etc
Reasoning section was easy to moderate.
- Puzzles – 1(5 question based on different days of the week)
- Seating Arrangement – 2 (Square arrangement with people at corners facing outside and people at the center facing inside and One Linear arrangement with people sitting in row, some facing north and some facing south)
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequality – 5 questions
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 question(Based on Blood Relation & coding)
English section was easy
- Reading Comprehension – 10 question( Based on British Economy)
- Spotting Errors – 10 question
- Cloze Test – 10 Question (Based on Transportion)
“Don’t Worry about the Results, Keep learning”