IPPB Scale I Prelims Exam was over across India. The cutoff will be same for all states. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
The Overall level of the exam is easy
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Easy to Moderate||20-22|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||17-20|
Quant section was easy to moderate.
- Data Interpretation – 2 sets (Line Graph, Table DI)
- Approximation – 5 Question(Easy to Moderate)
- Quadratic Equation– 5 questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- 10 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability etc
Reasoning section was easy.
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzle
- Coding & Decoding– 5 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequality – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 questions
English section was moderate
- Reading Comprehension – 10
- Spotting Errors – 10
- Cloze Test – 10
“Don’t Worry about the Results, Keep learning”