- Indian Oil Corporation bagged the Leading Oil & Gas Corporate of the Year award for the fourth time in eight years at Petro Awards.
- IOC also clinched the Oil & Gas Marketing Company of the Year and the Human Resources Management Company of the Year award.
The other awards winning companies are:
- Innovator of the Year – Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL)
- Exploration & Production Company of the Year and Project Management Award – Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Transportation Company of the Year award – Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL)
- Environmental Sustainability Company of the Year – Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL)
About Petrofed Awards
- The Petroleum Federation of India Oil & Gas Annual Awards were launched in 2007 to recognise contribution by corporates and individuals in the Indian Oil & Gas Industry.
- The aim of the Awards is to celebrate and honour the leaders, innovators and pioneers of the industry for their outstanding achievements.
- There are 14 Awards in 12 categories. Each Award carries a trophy and a citation.