Introduction: Indian Railway all in set to use Drone to assess the progress on Ground and Flying Machine.
- To monitor the construction works in various fields at remote access
- Aerial Survey of Ground and Construction sites
- Assess the Situation of victims and locations aftermath of train accidents
- Field work without the intervention of Man
- Drone consists of Flying Robot, Software Controlled systems and conjunction with GPS
- Initially it would be tested in Bihar State – 56km between Durgawati – Sasaram Station and Rajasthan 42Km between Baghaga to Srimadho Stations.
- 3 days on trail basis to be tested before arrival of live installation for 98 Kms between various stations.
- GPS – Global Positioning System