Indian Author Aditi Krishna kumar won the “Scholastic Asian Book Award” for her 32,000 word manuscript embedded in “love of Indian history”
Presented by: Low Yen Ling, Parliamentary Secretary for the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Trade and Industry
Venue: Asian Festival of Children’s Content, in Singapore
Prize Money: 10,000 Singapore Dollar
Manuscript: Codex: The Lost Treasure of the Indus
The Author submitted her manuscript and expressed that she was writing with her career in Finance and working at night and on weekends to dream up stories
Published by: Scholastic Asia
She works with Agent Lila Raman to decipher the Mysterious script of the Indus Valley Civilization.
Scholastic Asian Book Award
- Joint initiative of the National Book Development Council of Singapore (NBDCS) and Scholastic Asia
- Founded in 1969
- Focus:Promotes reading and literature and champions literary works of Asians
- Expert in Adventure, History and Mystery
- Fond of Writing and manuscript
- Published first book, ‘A Whole Summer Long’ in 2012 and was also shortlisted for the Scholastic Asian Book Award2014.