An Indian based American Sikh woman Harmeet Kaur Dhillon from California has been selected to a major position in the Republican Party at the National Level.
About Harmeet Kaur Dhillon:
- Hails from Chandigarh
- Her parents are Parminder Kaur Dhillon and Tejpal Singh Dhillon
- Nationally recognized trial Lawyer
- Elected as the newest national Committee of the Republican National Committee
- Earlier she was served as the Vice Chairman of the California Republican
She was the first woman elected to this position of vice chairman of the California Republican Party.
Dhillon expressed her views that she would help shape the policies of the party of Abraham Lincoln and Harriet Tubman, the party of liberty and opportunity.
Services by Dhillon:
- Clerkship with Paul V Niemeyer of the US court of Appeals
- Dhillon practice in New York, London and San Francisco Bay area focused on federal and State Commercial litigation
- Emphasis on unfair Competition secret misappropriation, Intellectual property, Complex Contractual disputes and first amendment litigation
Dhillon is among the board of the American Civil Liberties Union and made financial contribution to Kamala Harris who is a US Senate hopeful and rising star in Democratic politics.
California, a western U.S. state and known for its dramatic terrain surrounds cliff-lined beaches, redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland and the arid Mojave Desert
- Capital: Sacramento
- Secretary of State: Alex Padilla (D)