India with Financial Assistance of Nepalese Rupees(NRs).98.37 Million(~Rs.6.17 Crore) has built infrastructures of Three Educational Institutions in Palpa of Nepal.
The 3 educational institutes are,
- Shree Rambha Higher Secondary School at Tahun VDC, Palpa District
- Shree Laxmi Higher Secondary School at Tansen-5,Bandi Pokhara,Palpa District
- Shree Nava Adarsha Multiple Campus in Palpa District.
Objective – To Boost the learning environment of students in Nepal.
i.The Financial Assistance for Building the Schools were given under ‘Nepal-Bharat Development Cooperation’. The funds were shared as below,
- Shree Rambha Higher Secondary School was provided with NRs 32.17 million (~Rs.2.01 Crore).
- Shree Laxmi Higher Secondary School was provided with NRs 41.36 million (~Rs.2.58 Crore).
- Shree Nava Adarsha Multiple Campus was provided with NRs 24.84 million (~Rs.1.55 Crore).
ii.The newly built schools buildings were virtually inaugurated by Karun Bansal,First Secretary(DP&R) of the Embassy of India,Kathmandu along with the District Coordination Committee,Palpa and School Management Committee and Local representatives.
President:Bidya Devi Bhandari
Prime Minister:K.P.Sharma Oli