As per the study of Paris-based international agency Eduniversal, which specialises in higher education, 3 post-graduate courses of Indian Institute of Management, Bengaluru have been ranked top in Central Asia.
Three courses of the IIM-Bangalore:
Two-year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
One-year Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM)
One-year full-time Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP)
- IIMB’s flagship PGP has topped the list for the eighth year in a row but this is the first time that all three programmes have made it to the top.
- Eduniversal evaluation system rates an institution on three criteria – Reputation of the programme, first salary post-graduation and student satisfaction.
Other Awards conferred on IIMB
- IIMB is accredited by EQUIS.
- IIMB is awarded the Obama Singh 21st Century Knowledge Initiative award.
- In 2014, for the seventh consecutive year IIMB was ranked the Best Business School in Central Asia by Eduniversal, Paris.
- In 2014, its Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is ranked among the Top 70 by the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings
- In 2013, IIM Bangalore is ranked among the Top 5 business schools in the Asia-Pacific region by QS Global 200 Business Schools Report.
Eduniversal is a global ranking and rating agency specializing in higher education. The company has established strong expertise in evaluating academic institutions and programs in France since 1994 and internationally since 2007.
- These rankings are designed to provide information to prospective graduate students that will help them in their search for their future.