IDBI Executive Exam was over across India. The cutoff will be same for all states. Let’s see today’s exam analysis. The Overall level of the exam is moderate.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||50||50||Moderate||25 – 30|
|Reasoning||50||50||Easy||40 – 45|
|English||50||50||Moderate||20 – 25|
Overall good attempts: 98 – 108
Quant section was easy to moderate.
- Data Interpretation – 4 sets (5 questions each – Table, Pie-chart, Bar graph and caselets)
- Quadratic Equation– 5 questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- 15 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability.
Reasoning section was easy.
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(5 sets, 5 question each)
- Coding & Decoding– 5 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequality – 5 questions
- Direction – 2 questions
- Miscellaneous – 8 questions
English section was moderate to difficult.
- Reading Comprehension
- Double Para fillers
- Double filler
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Correction