On 1st March 2019, The Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS) has celebrated 43rd Civil Accounts Day at Mavalankar Auditorium, Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
- This year’s civil accounts day has showcased the progress of the flagship project of the Indian Civil Accounts Organization namely the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Shri Anthony Lianzuala, Controller General of Accounts (CGA), on this occasion has launched 2 functionalities of PFMS to strengthen, monitor and user interface.
- ICAS was constituted in 1976 and it has steadily increased in stature and played an important role in the management of public finances of the Union Government since its inception.
- Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley has implemented PM -KISAN Yojana through PFMS and released the Compendium on GST Refunds.
- On this occasion, CGA has presented a report on overall GST Refunds made till date in this Financial Year 2018-19 which is about Rs. 84,000 crore and a short film on ARPIT (Accounting and Reconciliation Portal of Indirect Taxes) was also shown to Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification