Hello friends !!!!!
One of our reader Gowthaman Raja has shared his success story with us. You can learn from his experience and keep hard working and hoping for the best.
Name : Gowthaman R
From : Neyveli, Cuddalore Dist, Tamil Nadu
10th : 2007
12th : 2009
B.E : 2013 passed out
Disqus ID : Gowthaman Raja
Posting : Syndicate Bank as I.T Officer
Hello Fellow Aspirants,
I am a B.E Computer Science graduate from HICET,Coimbatore.Then I worked as a Junior Engineer in HCL-BPO services for a period of 16 months.After that I quit and started preparing for Bank Exam from 2015 Dec.My Dad is working in NLC India LTD which is PSU and it was he who wanted me to get a Govt.Job,so I went ahead with his decision.
My First exam with Banking sector is SBI SO in which I dint even clear the prelims.Then I have appeared in every single bank and insurance exams like Clerk,Assistant,PO and SO.
List of Exams I have given so far from 2016 Jan:
- SBI SO 2015-16 -Out in Exam
- IBPS SO V -Out in Exam
- SBI PO & Clerk -Out in Prelims in Both
- Bank of Baroda PO -Out in Prelims
- Bank of Maharastra Clerk & PO -Out in Exam
- Repco Bank Clerk & PO -Out in Exam in Both
- Union Bank of India PO -Out in Exam
- IBPS PO VI -Out in Prelims by 1.25 marks
- IBPS CLerk VI -Cleared Prelims by 13 marks
- IBPS RRB Scale-1 -Out in Prelims by 4.5 marks
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant -Out in Prelims by 2.5 marks
- RBI Assistant -Out in Prelims
- NIACL AO -Out in Prelims
- GIC AO -Out in Prelims
- IDBI PO -Out in Exam by 17 marks
- IDBI Executives -Out in Exam by 9 marks
- IPPB PO -Out in Prelims
- South Indian Bank Clerk -Cleared Exam and Gave good interview-awaiting result
- Indian Bank PO -Out in Prelims
- SBI SO 2016-17 -Out in Exam
- Syndicate Bank PO -Out in Exam by 12 marks
- IBPS SO VI :Cleared exam.
Written exam Cutoff for OBC-44.40 & I got 45.60
Interview-16 out of 20
Final Cutoff for OBC-60.60 & I got 61.60-Posted in Syndicate Bank
Also i had given other Exams like :
- TNPSC Grp-1 and Grp 2-Out in Prelims in both
- GATE 2016 & 2017-Failure in Both
- SSC-Out in Prelims-Tier 1
I am really glad that I am writing my own success story-finally.And I will be really happy if at least one of the person who is reading this article gets inspired by my story.As you can see there was Failure after Failure for me since I started preparing for Govt Exams.
- Approximately 30+ failures.But I should say I had Patience and Perseverance.Whenever I feel very low in life energy or depressed due to my failure and would read some inspirational stories.I started practicing isha yoga to help me with my mind-body-soul coordination for both my physical and mental well being.I used to read success stories of other aspirants in Banking websites.
- I dint go to any coaching class.The only coaching institute for my is “AffairsCloud”-website.They have a very crucial role in my success.The site offers free Notes,free Current affairs,free PDF’s and even some free online mock tests.
- Plus there a option to interact with the staff members and other aspirants like us with whom we can spend time and gain knowledge.Whenever I fail in exam i don’t think I actually fail.I think I have gained experience of what not to do in the next exam.I used to tell myself that there is no such thing as Failure.I think there are only Experiences which guide us to Succeed.
- Dr.APJ.Abdul Kalam has said : “Dont read success stories-it will only give you a message.Instead read Failure stories-you will gain an insight and experience to achieve success.”
- Whatever happens always think positive and send out positive thoughts.Even modern scientists are saying that our thoughts have a certain amount of frequency.So always send out a positive frequency and you will reap the benefits of it 10 times more
- .”A person becomes what he thinks all day long.”So always think of yourself as successful person no matter what happens in your life.It will be difficult in the beginning to change out thought process from negative thinking to positive but not impossible.Once our mind is tuned to a certain level, it will travel in that path and it will amaze you.
My Strategy :
- Preparation of minimum of 6hrs to max of 10 hrs a day.
- Be online in AffairsCloud website as long as I am awake.
- Follow their study plan.
- Giving online mock tests.
- Pray to God daily for at least 10 mins daily;If you are an atheist-close your eyes and think of yourself as successful person.
- Don’t give rise to negative thoughts. & finally
- Practice, Patience & Perseverance-The art of moving from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm !
That’s it friends.
Keep your chin up and proceed towards achieving your mission !!!…
Thank you !!!!
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Gowthaman from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂