Hello aspirants,Here I have shared my success story and about me.
I am Sanskriti Kumari. I have done B.tech in CSE and graduated in the year 2017. I started my preparation in July 2017. Till now, I have got 1 success and like many other people
I too have had my own set of failures. But, I can proudly attribute my success to those failures. One should never fear failures bcoz they give you strength to fight back with a more better version of you.
Exams in which I appeared and why I failed –
RRB PO – Prelims (Cleared) & Mains (Failed)
Here, I failed in mains bcoz I wasted my more than 50 % time in quant section only. And I was hardly able to solve only 5 or 6 quests in eng and avg in others.
- Also, my gk section preparation was below avg, bcoz I started to prepare for mains only after the declaration of prelims result. So, guys point learned, start preparing for mains before the prelims result gets announced.
RRB Clerk – Prelims(Cleared) & Mains (In reserve list)
Here, I missed it by 0.4 although I had attempted above 160 ques in mains. Mistake-more no. of wrong attempts. So guys, never ever attempt questions for which you are not sure.It will not only take ur marks but your valuable time also.
IBPS PO – Prelims(Cleared), Mains(41.6/100 -Failed) and Interview -12.4(First interview)
Here, if I would have done better in the interview or written, I might have got selected for this also. Mistake- I did not study for banking before I got to know that I had to give an interview.
- So in written, I couldn’t attempt banking as well as static(I was also weak in static gk, but now I can make a decent score in this as well).
- So, guys prepare banking as well as static part along with current affairs from the first day of preparation.For some ppl like me, it is not easy to memorize all things unless we give more than enough time.
IBPS SO(I.T Officer) -ALL CLeared(Interview- 14.2/20)
My SO interview was better than PO, bcoz then I came to know that how exactly they start to grill you during the interview. And this time, except for 3 or 4 questions related to Bihar(I am from Bihar), I answered all the questions.
- So guys, you can see, my failures showed me where I am lacking and which areas require more time and focus. I am also qualified for GD/PI round for both Canara/Syndicate bcoz of many improvements which I have made.
- I would suggest you guys be consistent in your studies and never ignore any sub, topics etc related to exam.For strategy, you guys follow what you believe will work better for you.
- Also, I am thankful to this platform for their notes and materials which I really find useful for competitive exams.
Thank You All………….
ALL THE BEST FUTURE BANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!