Last day of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelim exam 2016 is over now. Now RRB will continue for other exams. This is the first time that RRBs conducted Prelim exam. RRB followed the same pattern in all five shifts on all 3 days of exam. Unlike PO exam, there are only 2 sections in RRB Prelim exam. The overall exam was easy to moderate in all shifts. The cutoff will be different for different states according to vacancies which cannot be predicted. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||40||Moderate||20 – 24|
|Reasoning||40||40||Moderate||24 – 26|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. There are total 40 questions out of which there were 15 DI questions (3 sets). The topics asked were
- Approximation – 5 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (moderate)
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation (Tabular, pie chart and bar graph) – 3 sets (15 questions each – easy to moderate)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 3 puzzles. There were no coding decoding questions so there are chances that it will be asked in main exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Syllogism – 5 questions(moderate)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions) (moderate)
- Miscellaneous (Blood relations, direction sense, alpha numeric series) – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
We have posted questions which were asked in exams on all 3 days.