IBPS RRB PO main exam 2016 was held today(Dec 11 2016) across India. The overall exam was easy to moderate. The cutoff will be different for different states according to vacancies which cannot be predicted. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
The Overall level of the exam is Easy to Moderate
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||50||Modearte to Difficult||17-21|
|English/Hindi||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||18-22|
|GA||40||40||Easy to Moderate||25-28|
Quant section was fine this time also like last year. Unlike other exams, the section does not contain simplification questions
- Data Interpretation (Missing DI, Pie Chart & Bar graph) – 3 sets (5 questions each)
- Number series – 5 questions (asked to find wrong number in series)
- Quadratic Equation– 5 questions (Easy)
- 15 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability –
Reasoning section was easy to moderate. It contain 3 puzzles.
- Syllogism –5 questions(moderate)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions) based on Person, place and profession, floor puzzle(Box & Articles) and linear arrangement( 2 Parallel row with 12 people)
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Logical Reasoning – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 10 questions(Direction, Coding & Decoding, Blood Relation)
English section was moderate to difficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passages (Each 10 questions), based on Chaina’s small town in that one hangbouch place rural agricultural and urban development and Vegetable and its imp in Britain
- Fill ups – triple fillers with 2 words(5 Questions)
- Sentence Rearrangement – 5 Questions(Internet Banking)
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions
- Error Spotting – 5 Questions
General Awareness Section:-
General Awareness section was moderate. The Current Affairs questions were asked more compare to Static GK .CA Questions from past 3-4 months. The section also included knowledge of banking.
Click Here to View Some of the GK Questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Exam 2016
Computer section was quite easy.
All the Best for Exam Result