IBPS conducted Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Office Assistant exam today in two shifts. Morning shift exam started at 9:30 AM and afternoon shift at 1:30 PM.
Here is a review about the exam conducted on 13 sep as per given by our readers.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Number series – 5 questions
- Simplification – 10 questions
- Questions from other topics including Percentages, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Ratio, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 20 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequality with directions – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Coding n Decoding – 5 questions
- Logical Reasoning + Miscellanous (coding-decoding, blood relation, etc) – 10 questions
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fill in the blanks – 5 questions with double spacing
General Awareness Section:-
Like always, the current affairs questions were from last 6 months. Banking Awareness questions were there. RRB exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also.
In this section, questions were based on topics like computer basics, Software/ Hardware, Networking, Operating System, MS Office, internet, E-Mail, etc.
All the Best for Upcoming Exam