IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim exam 2016. This is the first time that RRBs conducted Prelim exam. Unlike PO exam, there are only 2 sections in RRB Prelim exam. RRB is going for same pattern in its Clerk Prelim Exam also like Officer exam. The overall exam was easy to moderate. The cutoff will be different for different states according to vacancies which cannot be predicted. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||40||Easy to Moderate||26 – 30|
|Reasoning||40||40||Moderate||27 – 32|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. There are total 40 questions out of which there was only 1 DI (5 questions). The topics asked were
- Simplification/Approximation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
- Number series – 5 questions (moderate)
- Data Interpretation (Tabular) based on people watching different movies on different days of the week – 1 sets (5 questions – easy to moderate)
- Miscellaneous topics including Age, Probability, Partnership, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Time & Work– 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 2 puzzles.
- Syllogism – 5 questions(easy)
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Alphabetical Numerical Series – 5 questions(easy)
- Seating Arrangement(Linear & Circular) – 2 sets (10 questions) (moderate)
- Miscellaneous (Blood relations, direction sense) – 15 questions (easy to moderate)