IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim exam 2016. This is the first time that RRBs conducted Prelim exam. Unlike PO exam, there are only 2 sections in RRB Prelim exam. RRB is going for same pattern in its Clerk Prelim Exam also like Officer exam. The overall exam was easy to moderate. The cutoff will be different for different states according to vacancies which cannot be predicted. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||40||Moderate||25 – 28|
|Reasoning||40||40||Moderate||30 – 32|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. There are total 40 questions out of which there was only 1 DI (5 questions). The topics asked were
- Approximation – 10 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (moderate)
- Data Interpretation (Tabular) – 1 sets (5 questions – easy to moderate)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 20 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 2 puzzles. There were no coding decoding questions so there are chances that it will be asked in main exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Syllogism – 5 questions(easy)
- Alphabetical Numerical Series – 5 questions(easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 2 sets (10 questions) (moderate)
- Miscellaneous (Blood relations, direction sense, ranking) – 15 questions (easy to moderate)